– 4 main sequencers with 5 sequence tables each
– Individually variable length of each sequence table (max 16 steps)
– Adjustable global Shuffle amount
– Freely definable controllers (CC and NRPN)
– Sequencer data can be shifted back and forth
– Copy and paste of sequencer data
– Additional controls include Tune, Gate duration, and Gate threshold
– Individually enable/disable subsequencers and select MIDI channel, program and bank
– Sequencer data is stored within snapshots
– Enable Info View to get help for individual panel elements.
– Remember to first select one of the 4 main sequencers
– Right-click or right-drag in a sequence table to set zero values.
– The sequencer data is stored within the snapshots, so you can freely edit them without overwriting sequencer data across snapshots. If you create a snapshot for each sequence pattern to be used in a song, you can then select the sequence patterns from within the host sequencer by using MIDI Program Change commands.
– You can copy and paste sequencer data across snapshots easily using the global buffers in the top right corner.
– Only the visible data in the sequence table is shifted, copied or pasted. Thus, by varying the length of the sequence table, you can shift, copy or paste parts of the sequence.